Swingers Forum and Swingers Message Board
Forum Left Menu
Swingers Forum and Message Board
October 21, 2014, 04:53:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Niceville FL Couple looking for bi females !!!  (Read 1617 times)
bandolera69
« on: March 10, 2006, 06:39:06 PM »

We are a couple located in niceville ,FL looking for a single bi or lesbian female to join us. we are willing to really meet in person. contact me at my addy if you are interested, NO MALES!  rankea2007@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Upgrade by Reality
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.305 seconds with 19 queries.

Google visited last this page October 19, 2014, 03:30:36 PM
Forum Footer
ALT.com
Fetish & BDSM Personals
Adult FriendFinder
Sex Personals
FriendFinder
Traditional Personals
Amigos.com
Spanish/Portuguese Personals
OutPersonals
Gay Sex Personals
Senior FriendFinder
40+ Personals

INSIDER'S SECRET OF ADULT FRIEND FINDER
You can see uncensored photos of men and women, and contact them in your local area without paying.

Click on the banner ad at the bottom of this page. You can join for free.

You can only send 1 letter a day as a free member at this site. Do your homework and figure out who wins "Today's lucky email from you contest." Don't take it personal if you don't get a reply to your email. My suspicions are that a lot of people don't even plan on meeting anyone. I think they just like the attention. Soon you will be able to tell which ads are serious and which ones are not. Remember you will get lots of "No shows and No replies" but be persistent and you will hook up at some time not too long off if you are diligent in your efforts. Don't get discouraged!

Don't waste your free daily letter. Don't send a letter to a someone who hasn't visited their email box for a week. Obviously they are not around or have already found someone.

I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE it will work if you read and understand the information I told you.

USA Swingers - Canadian Swingers - UK Swingers - Australian Swingers - European Swingers
Click Banner Above for the World's Largest Listings of Swinger's
USA Swingers - Canadian Swingers - UK Swingers - Australian Swingers - European Swingers
~ If you can't get laid here, you don't deserve any pussy! ~

Copyright 1998 -  

All Rights Reserved