Swingers Forum and Swingers Message Board
Forum Left Menu
Swingers Forum and Message Board
October 21, 2017, 03:57:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LoveVoodoo Convention!  (Read 4693 times)
lovevoodoo
Put a little Magic in your Love Life!

« on: October 21, 2010, 04:45:21 PM »

LoveVoodoo Convention!
Are you ready for a LoveVoodoo Convention? So  are we!  How about we have a really cool LoveVoodoo Convention in New Orleans, on Bourbon St, with wild play rooms, cocktail parties,  club and bar take overs, a swingers parade right through the French Quarter, great food, private parties, and all for a great price?  Guess what… it already exists, no reason to reinvent the wheel, because LoveVoodoo will be going to Naughty in Nawlins July 6th – 10 2011.  Elena and I have been going to New Orleans for years. It is one of our favorite places on earth.  Each year we attend the Naughty In Nawlins convention. It is simply the best organized convention in the United States and the only one we will attend personally. 

We have been considering doing our own convention for a couple of years, but have decided it would be more fun to join our good friends Bob & Tess that run Naughty in Nawlins.   One of my favorite things about this convention is that if you do not like something they are doing, who cares! You are in New Orleans, which in my opinion is just a great big Swingers Club anyway!  In addition to all of the GREAT Naughty in Nawlins activities, we will be adding some LoveVoodoo Only events.  Thursday night at 10:00pm we will be taking a private Limo bus to  Vaughns (featured in the HBO Series Treme) to see one of my favorite trumpet players Kermitt Ruffins, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoIk3ZT91KU  We will also have free drinks and snacks on the bus!  This is not a sit down, martini sipping jazz club, if I don’t find half of our members pass out in the bushes outside the club at 4am, I will be disappointed! We plan on drinking and dancing all night! I will be supplying free Excedrin Friday morning! We are also going to have a  LoveVoodoo only Meet and greet with top shelf Liquor both Friday and Saturday nights in a private Suite at the hotel. 

If you want to attend Naughty in Nawlins and participate in the “LoveVoodoo only” events, you must book through LoveVoodoo travel. There is no additional charge for the LoveVoodoo activities. To book your spot go to www.lovevoodootravel.com or nawlins.lovevoodoo.com.  See you in New Orleans

Todd

LoveVoodoo Fest 2010 @ Hedonism II, Negril, Jamaica!
13-20 November 2010!
AN ADULT RATED EVENT!
http://www.hedonismfest.com
info@lovevoodoo.com

Divine men of choice coming to LoveVoodoo Fest!
http://hedonismfest.com/?p=divinemen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: